If you are a member of Spring Glen Church but have never logged into the website, or have not logged in for a long time and are unsure of how to do it, this page may help. Basically most church members have at one point been set up with an account on the website, so you may well have access to the site, even if you don't know it. The site is password protected, but even if you don't know what your password is, there is a way to reset your password and start over. All you need to know is your email address.
For a printable PDF version of the following instructions, please click here
To reset your password, follow these steps
- Go to http://www.springglenchurch.org/user
(Note - this link will open in a new browser tab or window, so you can switch between that window and these instructions if you need to.)
- Click on “Request new password” (just above the words “User account”).
- Type your email address into the "Username or e-mail address" box, and click on the “E-mail new password” button . After a moment you will see a message telling you that instructions on how to proceed have been sent to your e-mail address.
NOTE: If after clicking on the “E-mail new password” button you get a message saying something like "Sorry, [xxxx] is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address", it means you do not yet have an account set up for the church website. You can request a new account by clicking on this link and filling out the form.
- After a little while, you will receive an email containing a link that you can click on to log into the website. Click on the link .
- On the web page that opens, click on the "Log in" button .
- You will now see a web page with a lot of information, including a “Username” box near the top of the page, and “Password” and “Confirm password” boxes. You do not need to do anything on this page except to make a note of your username (do not change your username, just make a note of what it is), and to enter a new password of your choice into both boxes (pick a password that you will be sure to remember). Once you have done this, you can simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save” button .
- Go to http://www.springglenchurch.org and you will be automatically logged in.
In the future, any time you need to log into the website, just click on the “Log In” link at the upper right of the web page, enter your username and password, and you will be logged into the site. Once you are logged in, you will see a box on the right of each web page with the heading “Member Links” - this box has links to information accessible only to church members, such as the church directory and other member-related news and resources.
If you have any questions related to your Spring Glen Church web account, please email email@example.com .